Friday 25 February 2011

The big, late bird

It's usually fantastic when things go as expected. But when you expect your flight to be delayed you then hope for the unexpected. But Air India don't provide nice little surprises like that for you. The guy at check-in decided to tell us we should have expected it - WTF.
Well then came some more disappointing news. Chances of getting tickets for semi's and finals became even more bleak when our contact who assured us he'd get us into Mohali through his 'friends' said even his friend couldn't get tickets.
Well that wasn't gonna put us down, this trip was gonna be a success whether or we see the knock-out games at the ground or not.
Sitting on the plane felt strange, there were many, many empty seats and a feeling set in where I felt 'are we in the right place' but it seems like others have learnt not to travel on Air India. But as they say every cloud has a silver lining and well I was made to feel like an American when they offered me 3 seats for myself. Legs stretched, I checked out their 'entertainment system'.
The movies on offer were things I'd seen months ago, so a nap was the best thing to do.
Then I did the unimaginable - put on a bollywood movie, a gangster themed movie - ooh I might like that, but the actors lacked any screen presence for me to enjoy it
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments: